Once you’ve expanded your business to cater to clients based overseas, you will need to tap a reliable transport service provider. Based on the experience of several business owners, choosing air freight services international is the most advantageous (compared to sea and land). In this article, we’re presenting the top nine benefits of choosing air freight to deliver your goods.
- It is the fastest way to ship your products. Because of its more direct route (it has little to zero stops) choosing air freight services international is considered as the fastest method of transporting your products to abroad-based customers.
- It offers consistency in departure and arrival times. Compared to other options, delays in air freight services international are minimal and less frequent. With a highly reliable departure and arrival schedule, you’re guaranteed to deliver your goods punctually.
- Its shipping destinations are wide-ranging. With air freight, you can ship your cargo to almost anywhere — allowing you to maximize your reach to clients based in foreign countries. This is a major advantage over sea and land freight services, which have limited locations for delivery.
- It provides a high level of security. Airport safety is considered to be more tightly managed compared to other transportation hubs. This reduces the risk of your cargo getting damaged or stolen.
- It minimizes the need for warehousing. Another security-related advantage of choosing air freight in Australia is the less need for warehousing. And as customs clearance and cargo inspection are done more efficiently, your cargo will be cleared for shipping more quickly.
- It has a lower insurance premium. Thanks to reduced shipment periods and lesser stops, delivering your cargo through air freight demands a lower premium on insurance. This allows you to price your products at a more competitive rate.
- It requires less packaging. As your cargo is traveling via an aircraft, it will require less heavy packaging. This translates to fewer packaging expenses and lesser time needed to accomplish this rather tedious job.
- It boasts more efficient end-to-end services. With their huge network of carriers, freight forwarders, and customs agents, you can better track the status of your cargo shipment. You will also be more confident that your products arrive at their respective locations safely and securely.
- It ensures legal compliance. Express freighters in Australia who rely on air vehicles are keen on the administrative aspect of their business. Hence, you can guarantee that they are legally compliant — with every process properly documented and well accounted for.